- It's good to be home. With #parkavenuecoffee in the park. Lovely. - July 22, 2021
- A relatively simple dinner tonight… A blackened Mahi Mahi sandwich with slaw and a side of rice and beans. Actually delicious. Quite impressed at this place #foodporn #okc #oklahomacity #deepdeuceokc - July 20, 2021
- Not a fan of the cabling… But in with the new - July 18, 2021
Once again, I have to say that I’m knackered. It’s been incredibly busy for me the last few days, hence no updates. So what have I been up to? Well, let’s start with the short summary (on which I will expand later, if I have time;
1. Revenge of the Sith: So what did I think of it? Actually, I enjoyed it rather a lot. Pretty good movie all in all. Not a work of art, and still not as good as Empire Strikes Back or A New Hope… but probably equal in the series to Return of the Jedi. Definitely better than The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones. Worth your time.
2. Motorcycle Safety Foundation Course: The main reason I’m so tired is that I have spent the last two days at a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course. Very good course, and I can honestly say that I learned a lot of good stuff. I’m definitely a better motorcyclist because of it, I think.
3. The Motorbike: Sweet! Been riding my bike a lot the last few days. Put 160 miles on the bike since Sunday including riding to and from the MSF course. 45 miles per gallon on regular unleaded… yep, I can live with that. Of course, the sheer freedom of riding a bike is just absolutely awesome.
I’ll expand on all of this later. Right now, got work to do. Toodle-pip.